Md 1 Illinois United States
Bloomington Lions Club
|Club Address:P. O. Box 5045, Bloomington, IL 61702-5045 |
This Page address: http://bloomingtonillions.lionwap.org
When:1st Monday of each month @ 6:30 p.m.
Where:502 Plumage Ct.
Normal, IL 61761
Bloomington Lions Club Provides the following services:
- Eye Glasses and Examinations for needy individuals in our community.
- Rehabilitated Hearing Aids and Fittings for needy individuals in our community.
- Sponsors 2-3 children from our community to attend CAMP LIONS, a camp dedicated to providing a fun filled camping experience for visually and/or hearing impaired children.
- Supports Thomas Metcalf Laboratory School by donating equipment used by visually impaired or hearing impaired children.
- Supports LEADER DOG SCHOOL, an organization that provides guide dogs to visually impaired individuals. Candy Day Fundraiser - October,
Holiday Food Basket/X-mas Gift Fundraiser - December, Sight & Sound Sweepstakes Raffle
| ||Name ||Office Tel ||Home Tel |
|President || VACANT || || |
|1st Vice President || Jewel Schalk || || 309.829.3773 |
| Secretary || Steve Skidmore || || 309.664.6620 |
|| || 309.452.1800 |
| Membership Chairman||
|| || 309.663.5868 |
We welcome your questions and comments
Page created at 2002-02-04 and Last updated at 2004-03-25.